Sunday, September 16, 2012

Liv Doll

Watching My Froggy Stuff makes me thinking about collecting another dolls other than Barbie. My choices are Liv Doll or BFC Ink. Because they have a nice face and they have articulate joint. But finally I choose Liv Doll because it's price and size. The price and size are about the same with Barbie Doll. Although Liv Doll has bigger head than Barbie. This doll also using a wig that you can change. The eyes look so real make the doll look really pretty. With the same price as Barbie, Liv Doll give more such as another set of dress, hair brush, bag, earring, and other tools depend on your doll. From all the choices, I choose Alexis It's My Nature for my first collection. Because the doll wasn't available in Indonesia, I decided to buy it online and sent to my friend who's stay in London for a while and will coming back to Indonesia. 


Yesterday I met my friend and she bring my doll. I'm so happy and I like it so much... Can't wait to make dresses and other things for her... Wait up for my review, I just get her out of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment